viernes, 27 de septiembre de 2013

I thought I graduated...

Ok so my weekend wasn't as long as I have been bragging about. At 8:30 Monday morning I had to take a language proficiency test. This week, I started a two week long spanish class that runs from 9:30-1:30. After that, I power-walk 20 minutes to work and grab some food on the way. I'll talk more about that in a minute though. After the test, the 12 or so of us were placed into different classes that have already been in session for a couple weeks. From what I've gathered, students come and go during the length of the class. This week I have been the only American in my class. There is a boy and girl from Italy, a girl from Russia, a girl from Taiwan, a guy from China, and two girls from Brazil. The Brazilians come to class so rarely that the teacher made fun of them for actually being there yesterday. Luckily, I only had class and no work Monday.
Wednesday was a loooooooong day. I had class from 9:30 to 1:30. Then arrived at work at 2, where I ate lunch at my desk and then worked till 7. After I left work, I hurried to meet up with my program for a tour of one of the neighborhoods in Barcelona. The tour lasted from 7:30 till 9 and I finally returned home at 9:30. I ate dinner and then fought to stay awake while doing my homework and then finally passed out. I thought I already graduated so I wouldn't have class and homework anymore. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario